Monday, July 9, 2012

D-arts Meagaman X Zero Ver. 2. The Review.

Back in March D-arts released a Zero figure to accompany their X figure everyone was so happy but at the same time every one including myself was disappointed the version of Zero that was released didnt have his iconic zsaber. Much like everyone else I was out raged and like many i didnt purchase the figure. Fast forward about 6 months and there you have it folks D-arts finally got the hint and released the figure. Zero version 2 is Freaking awesome. as you can see from the picture below that he comes in almost the same box. The only difference is that it says type 2 instead of version 2 but for this review I will continue to call it Ver.2

 
When you open him up again he is pretty much like the first release the sculpt is the same and the quality is the same, the articulation is incredible much like any d-arts figure you would purchase.
The biggest difference is that now Zero how shoulder pads and on his back is a small white box that you can attach a sword handle too so it looks like this Z-Saber is sheathed.  In the picture below you will see that is pack with a number of accessories multiple hands and I am very very glad to say multiple Z-Sabers there are 3 2 thin bladed one pointed and not pointed and there there is the big daddy slasher one.

You also get his buster like in the first release but if you want him to look like he is actually shooting something you will have to purchase the first release of the figure because he doesnt come with the buster effect.

All in all ver. 2 Zero is and excellent figure and an amazing buy when I saw pictures of this figure I couldnt wait to purchase it I was all oh my god this figure is going to be awesome now I dont open my toys much I am a mint in box kinda guy but to tell you the truth I opened this bad boy up and checked him out this is a great addition to anyones figure collection.

Until Next time Geeks..

No comments: