Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Revoltech: The best action figures in the World!

If your not familiar with Revoltech your missing out on the best figures in all the world. From Kaiyodo a Japanese company in Osaka comes the most articulate and well crafted figures that I have ever seen. They started out as a collectibles shop that later started doing customs. One of their sculptors named Bome became well known for his figures based on anime characters. Over the years they developed the Revolver Joint technology which gives their figures more stability and articulation. The Revol-Tech creates a figure which can be used in ways most figures can't possibly try.

I'm a G.I. Joe, 3 inch figure collector, mostly Cobra Viper figures. I love the posses that you can create with them. And the scenes that you can put together makes for some creative battles. But all of the vipers in the world don't have the potential of posses or level of accessories that the Revoltech figures do. These are not cheap in materials or price. They usually start at $20 for earlier figures and go up into the $100s. Yet check out the images at the bottom of the page. I think you'll agree these look fantastic. They are not only Japanese characters that they work on. The also do American characters, lately they have a Batman figure which I think is better than any Batman I've seen from DC Direct. And they are only getting better. Of all the toys I see very few make say, "I must have that"! Most of the Revoltech figure though make robbing a bank seem like a good idea, if only to afford the exclusives.












               


No comments: