Thursday, July 26, 2012

SDCC Tamashii/Bluefin..

Every July it comes and it goes but it is never forgotten because of all the people and all the stars. Yes you know what I am talking about SDCC this year at SDCC a lot and I mean a lot was talked about but if you want to hear about it all or more likely read about it all you are going to have to comeback... Because in this post I am just talking about everything that was at bluefin and Tamashii nations.

First lets talk about my favorites of the line. the D-arts line this is the line that carries a lot of great characters such ad Medabots, Megaman X, and Digimon their display this year much lik all years was amazing but it didnt really have a diorama feel like the other displays. As you can see in the picture below there is a Sigma figure and a black Zero along with that is the armor that X and Zero would use I think it was called the ride armor.  I do not know as of yet if these are future figures but one can hope right..



The next display I want to talk about is the Dragon Ball Z displays all of them featured something that should be looked at and posted about..

In the first picture below is the figures that are currently on the market and being sold. Along with them are figures that are going to be sold I hope in the near future.

 As you can see in the picture they have on display all the figures that you can currently get and then they have 3 that will hope fully come out sometime in the next year or so. Those figures are Freiza, Android 18 and Krillin I really hope that he comes with the Destructo Disc. IN the pic tures below are some close up shots of the 3 new figures. 





In the picture below of the second display you see the SDCC Gohan and the future release Perfect Cell powering up to fight


 The perfect Cell figure is set to release in December and will be one of the few figures that will come with a Kamehameha.. I cant wait to add this to my collection.. 

The next and last display is my favorite it is the scene where Goku, Vegeta, and  Nappa meet for the first time and they find out and Kakarots power level is over 9000. There are multiple great things about this picture one gokus is not super saiyan nether is Vegeta there is a giant Nappa that hopefully will have his armor in the release. Last but certainly not least Vegeta has a broken scouter and around his waits it a sculpted tail lets us hope for the best..



Some of the other additions to the Tamashii series look amazing and have to be bought I havent felt this ways since play arts started releasing Batman figures.  Some of the additions are Servo from Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad, The Megazord from the first AMerican season of the Power Rangers and last but not least Dukemon from Digimon. 

Just in time for the 25th Anniversary

Dukemon and War Greymon.

Servo looking bad-ass.

Servo and his Weapons I hope that they can combine like in the show..

These are all the figures that were featured at the bluefin Tamashii booth they look great and I have per-oredered a lot lol.. I hope you all get the chance to do the same because if you miss the chance I promise you will regret it.. 

Until Next Time Geeks..


No comments: