Thursday, July 26, 2012

We now have a twitter and a small review on The Dark Knight Rises..

it has been a while since I have blogged about anything.. But here I am first in this update I want to say that we now have a twitter page that is currently run by me and other members of the blog. You are welcome to follow us we are @EGFG2 get the 2 it is because it is the second EGFG the website being the first lol.. .

The second of the update is that oh my go see The Dark Knight Rises. It is an excellent movie The Dark Knight Rises has everything that you may or may not want in a Batman movie but for me it has everything so far I have only seen the movie once but I promise that much like The Dark Knight I will see this movie over and over again till it comes out on Blu-ray. My favorite thing about the movie has to be Bane most people arent aware of who he is and that disappoints me but Bane is a South American mercenary that is constantly looking for a great fight. In the Nolan epic he is still a mercenary but instead of being a guy that is looking for a fight he is just looking to destroy gotham think Bane with a hint of Joker..


The Third in this update is that if you follow our twitter you know that I said that I would post all our SDCC stuff on Monday but I have been on vacation so I have not been able to do so. I promise though that before the end of the week I will post about all the great things that was at SDCC this year.. That and all the great toys some of which I have already bought and will be reviewing on the Site..

Until Next Time Geeks..

No comments: