Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandiego Comic-con is coming and so are the exclusives.


Everyone knows that when sdcc rolls around so do pictures of its exclusive toys.. This year there are too many good ones to count. One of the ones I am most excited for is the latest in the Masters of the Universe Classics line is Prince Adam of Eternia this is going to be a great one I just wish I had a pic to show you. The Prince will also have a sdcc buddy sorry to say it is not Cringer I am happy to say though it is Orco the court magician. Also from the award winning show Robot Chicken there will be a 2 pack of Skeletor (skeletor missing a tooth) and Molar. There also will be a MIghty Mugg of Iron man in honor of the movie I know what you are thinking they did that in 08 but this IronMan's mask opens to reveal Tony Stark. For right now I dont have any pics to show you but I promise that as soon as I get some I will post them..

Until next time geeks...

No comments: