Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello My Name is Melchior Villafuerte and thank you for having me

Hello Everyone. I will be using Don's blog until he sets me up. Thank you DonMark for the intro, since this is my first time on this site I would like to introduce myself. Again my name is Melchior Villafuerte, I was born Brussels, Belgium, raised in Brooklyn, NY. As for my geek status, had Nintendo system since I was seven years old and played ever since. Did the Playstation hack with a toothpick trick, which was playing bootleg games by making the system, believe it is an original by booting off an original game. I forgot what game I used I believe it was jumping flash. I just remember the playstation motto back then it was ENOS. E emphasizes you are not read-E and NOS meaning Ninth of September which was the street date of launch….wow im old lol. If you want to know my status My Xbox Live name is SumoXL and it’s the same for PSN. Well this is it for now im at work and still trying to get my feet wet doing this blog. Keep Geek Alive Brethren!!!

No comments: