Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake the exciting review.

Back in 2010 cartoon network decided to run a cartoon so awesome so grand that it was called adventure time. The show had such a slow start but much like other cartoon on cartoon network it got critical acclaim and eventually it was nominated for 5 emmy's yes that is right emmy's. Now 2 years later the first season is now on dvd.

Set to release in early July the set is 2 discs packed with 26 episodes of pure awesomeness also along with the episodes the set is packed with commentary and footage and I mean a lot of footage.
My take on the dvd set is pure awesomeness I will never forget the first time that I saw this cartoon i was watching it with my nephews and they were saying Uncle DonMark you have to watch this with us me not being much of a fan of cartoon network stuff that was currently airing besides venture brothers. I fell in love. The packaging for the set is pretty simple the outside cover makes it look like Finn and as you take the covers off the inside cover looks like Susan Strong. What really stood out for me is that the discs look like the inside of the actual person which is both awesome and zainy for cartoon network. Showing that even though this a kids cartoon they still have a mature side to show.

All in all this is a wonderful set and the price point for such and abundance of episodes is amazing and totally worth the wait.. Again the set is set to release in July and stay tuned we might be giving away our review copy..

Until Next Time Geeks..

No comments: