Monday, July 26, 2010

SDCC HIGLIGHTS: MOVIES: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE




Another Comic Book Movie is in the mist. The Avengers have now been assembled. behind the helm of this film is Director Joss Whedon and stated "I have had a dream all my life and it was not this good." ..."This is The Avengers; a team is more than the sum of its parts -- this cast is more than I could have ever hoped for ... and I am going to blow it. I need your love; I need your support." and your heroes are:

Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson
Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Chris Evans as Captain America
Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Incredible Hulk
Joss Whedon, Director


Lets hope it works out for Thor and Captain Americas films because if they don't they won't be able to make this film because of low sales, but If Marvel does it right, we will see for the first time the Comic to movie so epic that it will be as good as X-Men.....well we will see won't we. Good Luck to you all. i will be praying this will do well.

No comments: