Sunday, July 25, 2010

I know that it has been a couple of weeks.



Like in the title of my post I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything and for that I am sorry. In the last couple of weeks there has been a lot of great geek news. Some for instance is the announcement of the Green Lantern costume the movies will have Ryan Reynolds playing Hal Jordan the Air Force Pilot turned superhero. His costume looks sort of like a symbiote with green lines going through it. Blake Lively is playing his sexy co-star and I am really happy about that.. Also in other news comes the news of the special edition Halo reach slim 360. During e3 Microsoft released the Slim Xbox 360 a smaller and wifi built in version of the current 360. It looks even better in Halo Reach Colors..

There are more updates to come and a full review of Comic Con 2010 so stay tuned..

Until Next Time Geeks...

No comments: