Friday, July 30, 2010

It is finally here the wait is over...


The Iphone 4 is finally here. Well at least the unlocked version of the phone is finally here and when I say here I mean it is finally being sold in Canada. I am a born and breed New Yorker I love this city and nothing will ever get me to move maybe except a beautiful ginger haired woman by the name of Karren Gillan but that is another story. As I was saying the Iphone 4 was released earlier this summer on June 24th. As everyone knows the phone is locked to AT&T and if you like that service provider more power to you. A month after the American release comes a some what international release with the release of it in Canada and multiple other countries. The difference though is that if you are Canadian you can buy the phone from Apple Unlocked. Yes the Iphone 4 is not tied to a carrier in Canada or in the UK and if you are like me today must be an awesome day. The only problem is that you will have to wait 3 weeks to get the phone if you get it from Apple.ca but in my opinion it is all worth it.. Stay tuned for a full unlocked review. And more news from what is left of SDCC 2010..

Until next time geeks..

No comments: