Monday, January 9, 2012

And Welcome to the New Year everyone.


                           
Like my fellow writer G7 said a New Year means lots of new toys. First and foremost I would like to apologize for the non posting or sometime. I just have been busy with school most of you dont know this but I was a senior in college back in December. I am a college graduate that it right sone I am done.  Freaking done sone I know that this is a tech and geekory blog but I want to thank all my friends and family for support it has been a long 4 in a half years but I am done sone done.

 Now back to the geekory it has been a while since I posted any news but much of what G7 said is true CES is about the tomorrow today and it will seemingly change the industry. In my personal opinion the industry hasn't been changed since  the release of the smartphone dont get me wrong we have larger tv's that give you the truest form of viewing possible and now we have TV's that can make it seem like what we are watching is right in our living rooms. This year at CES though it is a lot of the same and I have to say that I am disappointed . Not to say that I am not interested in some of the tech being show cased I guess i just haven't found the item that has the power to make me speechless luckily there is still almost more then a week left.. 

Enough with my rant though here is some of the tech that was featured on day one of CES starting with.



The Griffin Powerblock Reserve this little chocolate bar looking box is what any traveling blog writer or busy techie needs it is a super fast charge station for your iPhone or just about any other gadget you have that has a USB cable to help charge it. This little baby will set you back $60 dollars if you want the Apple USB cable to be supplied and $50 dollars if you are going to supple your own. 
(The Image at the top was provided by Engadget.com we here at EGFG do not own the image.)
                 

                                           
 Since 2009 HDTV's have been getting suped up and more suped up, you can now walk into someones living room and see a TV that is like a freaking exotic import car it has all these bells and whistles but who actually uses them.  This brings me to the next piece of tech that I want to show case and that is the Lenovo LeTV this TV is the first of its kind. IT has all the bells and whistles of any standard Lenovo TV but this bad boy set for spring launch in Japan will also feature the ICS OS of Ice Cream Sandwich. It will also be bundled with 2 remotes a standard remote for changing channel and a second one that will do the same but will be touch screen.
(Again the image was taken from Engadget.com and in no way belongs to EGFG.)

This is just some of the cool tech from day one. Stay tuned all this week to check out some of the cool gadgets from CES 2012.

Until Next Time Geeks...

No comments: