Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Comic Book Day..

It has been about 2 weeks since I have dont this segment to the blog and for that I am sorry. With school work a other stuff I am really busy but this week in books and last week in books was so good that they had to have a mention this week..

First this week is Amazing Spider-Man 663 is getting us closer to the summer event spider island. Last weeks ASM is also a must read but once again I have to mention that this book is the kind of book that you can just pick up and read.

One title from last week that I want to mention is Walking Dead 85 after the events of 83 to now the book is getting crazy I know the show is getting alot of buzz because of new characters that are being introduced but the comic is still a cant miss also look out for Robert Kirkman to be at New York Comic-con in October.

Venom #3 is also out this month personally i thought that since the start the book has been amazing. In issue 3 Flash is still trying to stop a shippment of weapons from being Delivered to NYC at the same time he tries to save his girl betty. I will not ruin the ending but check it out..

There are so many other book worth mentioning this week heck even this month but my last pick of comicbook day is Fear itself #3 this is the 3rd installment of Marvels summer event and I havent read it yet but the first 2 book have shown so much promise I would hate to or for anyone to miss this..

Until Next Time Geeks...

No comments: