Monday, October 11, 2010

Marvel I am in LOVE...

This year at NYC Comic-Con Marvel & Hasbro gave us all a sneak peak at their new toys for the Marvel 3/4ths line. One of the biggest thing to make an appearance is the new giant figures. The 2 that stood out the most to me though were The Sentinel and Dark Galactus. Both are featured in the pictures below. Dark Galactus is the same size as the one currently on the market but the paint job matches the Galactus from the 2007 hit Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Even the Silver Surfer that comes with it is a different color.

The Sentinel will also have 2 different color schemes. During SDCC 2011 they will release the dark Sentinel and soon after during the summer much like Galactus they will release the regular version..


There were other figures being displayed at the Hasbro both they are releasing more of the 8 inch figures some will include Apocalypse, Cable, Deadpool and a host of other figures. They also showcased some of they toys that will comeout during the releases of Thor The Mighty Avenger and Captain America The First Avenger. I am sorry to say though that I was not able to get any pics of those I was too busy pining for The Sentinel.



Last but certainly not least on any level They are releasing new 3/4ths figures one that I am most excited to be seeing is The X-Force ArchAngel. This guy looks awesome and I really was tempted to break the glass and Steal it.


Enjoy all the pics and I hope you will get your hands on these as I will but if you see them first save some for me.


Until Next Time Geeks..


No comments: