Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LootCrate's Titanfall Crate.



So this month Xbox One's killer app was released Titanfall has broken a ton of records from awards at E3 to the amount of people playing the game on twitch. The game is selling like hot cakes and it is doing very well. So this month Respawn the company that developed the game partnered with a company called LootCrate they ship crates of geekory all over the country. This month their theme was Titan in honor of Titanfall and Attack on Titan this awesome anime.

The loot comes in this really cool black box that has the name of the company printed on it. when you open it you are treated to a book that has an image of the theme and has some info on what is inside of the box.


It is just a small booklet on the outside there is an image of a character from Attack on Titan fighting a Titan from Titanfall. The art is pretty cool upon opening the book you are treated to a review of the anime Attack on Titan and a small preview of what Titanfall is like.


Upon removing the booklet I found that I got a lanyard from Titanfall and a button with the words lootcrate on the outer border. The Lanyard is pretty cool I cant wait to put it on my keys an add the button to my collection.

 Getting passed that I found that in the box there is also a wrist strap with the emblem of the scouts from Attack on Titan along with a Magnet that has the picture from the booklet screen printed on it. I am putting that bad boy on my refrigerator.

Getting to the bottom of the box I found the first Volume of Attack on Titan and a Digital code to the  Prima Guide for Titanfall. I am going to be holding a contest to give the digital guide away along with the first volume of Attack on Titan.


By far the coolest of all the items was at the very bottom of the box it is a shirt that is Titanfall themed It is pretty cool it is screen printed on a all black shirt I like the image I wish that it had the image that was on the booklet but it is still pretty cool.

If you are interested on getting your own LootCrate you can head to LootCrate.com it is too late to get the Titan themed Crate but you can sign up for next months crate.

Until Next Time Geeks....

No comments: