Monday, October 3, 2011

October is already here.

Can you believe it? October is already here.. Today is Oct. 3rd and you know what that means it is the night before the launch of Rage the long anticipated game from the creators of Doom and Quake and Dark Souls the even longer anticipated sequel to Demon Souls the one game on the planet that maybe harder then Ninja Gaiden.

Also it means that the New York Comic Con is just 2 short weeks away. I hope everyone has their ticket and if you dont I am pretty sure that you can still get one and come and join the fun. This year you can even buy a 4 day pass and get in on the press day.

I also have to apologizes to everyone I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last review of Gears of War 3 but I have been playing a steady stream of it and I have also been busy with school. So if there are gaps in between my posts again I am really sorry..




But lets talk new last week on friday Transformers Dark of the Moon was released on Blu-ray and honestly I feel just a little cheated.  Why? Because for something that as great as this movie there are no special features what so ever. For that I am cheated dont get me wrong I am happy the the copy i got was 18 dollars at Best Buy and that like all major retailers except for Target it has a special edition slip cover I have to say that I am still mad. What actually pushed me over the edge was when I opened the case inside was a coupon for the ultimate version of the movie which includes never before seen footage.  As for right now if you cant wait i would say get it but if you can wait till maybe December wait for the more definitive version to come out..


Stay tuned everyone for tomorrows reviews of Dark Souls and Rage. Also dont forget that Mel and I are covering the whole weekend of NYCC...

Until Next Time Geeks....

No comments: