Monday, April 11, 2011

A Small update..

I know there hasnt been an update in about a month and I apologize about that. I have just been really busy with school and other things that I havent been able to post anything. I will though give a small review of 2 games that came out in March.



The first is Homefront this is the newest title out from THQ and I have to say that it is a great game. The campaign is alittle on the short side but I will say that like most games like this it is about the multiplayer. You will have lots of fun playing the multiplayer if you need a change of pace from black ops. It is your standard multiplayer choices from team death match to games like capture the flag. The graphics in the game are pretty good it isnt the best but it is up to par with games like Medal of Honor and Call of Duty. I will say that this though is a rent and not a buy. Unless you are looking to play the multiplayer for hours on hours..



The next game is Crysis 2 is the sequel to the 2008 hit crysis. Crysis 2 is an amazing game the campaign is longer then many FPS campaigns and the multiplayer again like the first is great. You can take alot from playing Crysis 2 but the most important to take from this is that this is proof that games like this can be played on the console.. The graphics and audio are beautifully done they immerse you in the game and you can end up playing for hours. Hands down I can easily say that this is a buy even if you havent played the first game this is a great way to introduce yourself to the series and there are plenty of parts in the game that will fill you in on the first..

I know that this is a small very small update. I assure you though stay tuned for my review on Portal 2 due later this month.

Until Next time geeks..

No comments: