Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Update Along with a Review of Mincraft Xbox 360 Edition.

I know I know it has been a very long time since I have last posted on the blog and for that I am sorry but here is the update you have been waiting for. First off it is May and with that comes 3 games that we have all been waiting for first of the 3 Minccraft 360 edition, Max Payne 3 and last but certainly not least Ghost Recon Future Solider. I am sorry to have to say this but you will have to wait till tomorrow and next week for a review of Max Payne 3 and Future Solider I assure you though that it will be worth the wait.

Before we get to the review of Minecraft there are a few things I want to update everyone one. First being Call of Duty Black Ops 2 the announcement trailer finally came out in late April and man does it look good. This was the Black Ops game that I wanted now lets just hope that it is good but at least the multiplayer is going to be good. Second if you haven't, go see the Avengers I have seen it now 6 times and I can honestly say that it is a great film and that Whedon can do no wrong lol.

Now to what you have been waiting for Minecraft 360 edition. This was released last week on Wednesday and my god this is a great game. It is a bit on the pricey side but again it is worth the money there is something very satisfying about digging a digital hole. The game starts out much like animal crossing you start out on a beach with nothing and you have to work your way up to having a house and your own supplies. If you have seen or played the PC version you will know what you are doing the game is pretty simple but I have to say that is why it is so much fun. The graphics aren't that great but what you really play is for the gameplay it is again great. it is good simple clean fun.

Again be sure to catch review for Max Payne 3 and Future Solider.

Until Next Time Geeks...

No comments: