Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SDCC is going on but who can forget about NCD...

This week is a great week in comics last week was too I know that I didnt post NCD last week but that was because I was busy with school stuff and for that I am sorry.. THis week in comics is great first up to be mentioned is Avengers Vol 4 #15. Avengers vol 4 started in January and since then it has been great every moment of it has been exciting and entertaining. It continues its run with a tie in story with Fear Itself. Along with this there are a bunch of Fear Itself tie ins coming out this week too; to name a few FF,Deadpool and fearsome four all have one.. Out this week too is Walking Dead 87. Sadly after all these books there is nothing else that out this week that is worth mentioning.. Except for Ultimate Fallout #2 this is the second book of 6 that is a tie in to death of Spider-Man. I will tell you though that this book is a great read and I dare say that it is my pick of the week lol..

Until Next Time Geeks..

No comments: