Monday, August 2, 2010

They did it again.


The dev team and comex have just released a new jailbreak for the new ios this jailbreak brings us back to the old school. Like one of the very first releases you will have to use Jailbreakme.com from your safari browser. The release happened yesterday and so far people have been blowing up the server so badly that they have just stopped responding. I recently just purchased my iphone 4 and am currently waiting for it to ship. But I have to say that as soon as I get it I will jailbreak it. There was a mild problem with the jailbreak the whole losing facetime and mms feature but that was solved with a small update in cydia. I hope all of you that are going to jailbreak your iphone get too. Enjoy it, it is now legal lol...

Until Next time geeks..

No comments: