Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let's try this again.

I know it has been quite some time since my last update to E.G.F.G and for that I am sorry. With work and school everything is a little hectic. I promise you though that any moment I have I will be updating. you with the most recent information on anything geek and awesome. For example the NYC Anime Festival that is this weekend at the Jacob Javitz Center.



It starts Spetember 25 and goes to the 27h I hope you can attend.
Also if you are in the NY area staying for the festival or already here in the city you can attend the pre-party at Dave & Busters 42nd st. the party is open to the public. Also Charm City Cakes is making the birthday cake. If interested it is from 5:30 to 7:30 there will be prizes given away at certain times.,, So goodluck to those who attend.

Utill Next Time Geeks......

No comments: