Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holy Shi!@# it has been too long.

Well like it says in the title it has been too long. Sorry about that I have just been busy with school and work. There are quite a few things that are new in the geek community. For instance it is the start of the summer dvd release starting with Iron Man now out on Blu-ray and dvd. I bought it on Bu-ray and my God is it awesome. On the 14th Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull is coming out I am not to sure if I really want it. Maybe I will get it when the other movies come out on Blu-ray. In videogame news Star Wars the force unleashed is out so with Rock Band 2 they are both great games the only thing Rock Band 2 is missing is a career mode. On the 21st the long awaited Fable 2 is coming out and then later that weekend it is the new Guitar Hero game. in the movies Eagel Eye is out and I am not too sure about that movie. I do want to see Nick and Norah though that and Sexdrive they look like they are really funny.

That is all I can really think of for right now sorry for the long awaited update but again until next time Geeks have fun.

No comments: